ANA PÁEZ SEDANO is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the anapaez.com website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- Images can be found without accompanying explanatory text.
- You can still find incorrect nesting of tags.
- There could be editing errors on the website.
- disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
- the content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
- There are office files in PDF that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on September 22, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the web development team hired by the company.
Last revision of the declaration: September 22, 2023.
Observations and contact information:
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following contact form or by calling +34 93 539 20 18.
Indicating in the Subject: «Web Accessibility»
You can submit a complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or a request for accessible information related to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by Ana Páez Sedano.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having received a response.
The claim can be submitted through the contact form on our website, as well as in the other options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Claims will be received and processed by Ana Páez Sedano.
A series of measures have been adopted on this website whose objective is to improve accessibility. The advantages that this entails are, among others:
- Facilitate access for people regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Include clear and well-structured content.
- Improve navigation and user experience.
Among the measures adopted:
Accessibility right side button
On all the pages of the website, they have a button on the right side with an accessibility symbol, which when we click on it, a “pop up” opens with the different visual accessibility options that can affect the website.
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher: ALT + Hotkey + ENTER Key
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher: ALT + SHIFT + Hotkey (settings – advanced in browser with two keys)
- Opera: Shift + Esc key to activate hotkeys
- MacOS: CONTROL + Hotkey.
- Chrome: ALT + Hotkey.
This website applies the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher versions and the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for responsive viewing, allowing it to be viewed optimally on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest current versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.